1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- Name: CONSORCIO DE LA INSTITUCIÓN FERIAL DE CASTILLA Y LEÓN, (from now on, Feria de Valladolid)
- Address: Avda. Ramón Pradera, s/n – 47009 Valladolid.
- Telephone: (+34) 983 429 300
- Email: email@example.com
2. What is the purpose of processing your personal data?
At Feria de Valladolid, we use your personal data for this purposes.
- Help and solve your queries through the forms included in different web pages of fairs, shows and events, so we will contact you through the phone or email you have provided.
- Send information directly related to your participation in the event where you have registered and keep the professional relationship.
- We use your personal data in order to manage your participation in the event, as well as to send you, even by electronic means, information related to future editions of this event or others held at Feria de Valladolid, so that you can be informed and updated and you can request a reservation of space as an exhibitor or a professional accreditation/registration once this period is opened, provided that we have your consent to that effect.
- Send promotional and / or advertising information of our fairs and of the activities that we carry out even by electronic means.
- Send satisfaction surveys. Feria de Valladolid may send you satisfaction surveys, in order to know the experience received as an exhibitor or visitor so we can improve our events.
- Managing complaints, claims or suggestions sent to Feria de Valladolid.
- Manage, in the case of exhibiting companies, the services linked to the commercial relationship, as well as the commitments linked to the contract, including processing the corresponding newsletter and participation contract, the management of invoices and payments, monitoring of payments in case these have not been made effective after the deadline date, customer loyalty, etc …
- Maintenance of lists of commercial communications in case you have notified us that you do not want to receive promotional / advertising information electronically.
3. What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
Depending on the type of relationship established, the legal basis for the processing of your personal data may be:
- Explicit consent of the interested party, given at the time of providing voluntarily your information in our forms and accepting the processing of your data in the corresponding check box.
- Execution of a contract to provide services.
- The terms of conservation of your data once the contractual relationship is finalized is based on compliance with the provisions of the Spanish Commercial Code (Código de Comercio)
- Communication of your data when requested by the Spanish Tax Inspectorate (Inspección de Hacienda) is covered by Spanish Law 58/2003, December 17, General Tax. (Ley 58/2003, de 17 de diciembre, General Tributaria)
- The data contained in the contract documents will be kept in accordance with the provisions of Spanish Law 9/2017, of November 8, on Public Sector Contracts (Ley 9/2017, de 8 de noviembre, de Contratos del Sector Público)
4. Which will be the recipients your data will be communicated?
Your data will not be transferred to third parties, except when a legal obligation exists and in those cases in which you have given us the necessary consent requested for that purpose. Given the event that Feria de Valladolid provides a service through a third supplier company, your data will be communicated to this company, with a strict obligation of confidentiality and prior formalization of the corresponding contract to provide services.
In those cases where it is necessary, customer data may be transferred to the following agencies, in compliance with a legal obligation:
- The necessary data for compliance with the legal obligation may be transferred to the Spanish Tax Agency (Agencia Tributaria Española).
- To banks and similar companies, in order to be up to date with payments.
- In the event that it is requested, your data will be transferred to the Spanish Labor Inspectorate. (Inspección de Trabajo).
Feria de Valladolid guarantees that under no circumstances sells, offers and / or trades with the data you provide us.
5. How long are we going to keep your personal data?
The data provided by the interested party through the different web forms will be kept by Feria de Valladolid until the consent given for that purpose is revoked. In the case of the exhibiting companies, for tax purposes, their data will be kept for a period of four years, in compliance with the provisions of the Spanish General Tax Law. (Ley General Tributaria)
6. What are your rights in relation to data processing?
You, as the data owner, have the right to get confirmation of the existence of a processing of your data, to access your personal data, request the rectification of data that are inaccurate or, if applicable, request the erasing, when among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or you as an interested party withdraw the consent given.
Feria de Valladolid will use, treat and keep your data in accordance with the current regulations, without prejudice to the fact that as interested you can request in any case, the limitation of the processing of your data. In certain cases you may exercise your right to the portability of the data, which will be delivered in a structured format, commonly used or mechanically read to you or the new responsible person for the treatment you designate.
You will have the right to revoke consent at any time for any of the treatments for which you have granted it. To exercise your rights, please contact us through the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. You will have the right to claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos) in the event that you consider that the exercise of your rights has not been adequately addressed. The maximum period to resolve will be one month from the receipt of your request. In the case of any modification of your data, we thank you for communicating it in writing in order to keep your data updated.
7. Additional information on data protection
The data that Feria de Valladolid may collect for the use, navigation of the website, through our forms, via email or on the occasion of the contractual relationship that links it with Feria de Valladolid are personal data. At the time of completing each of the forms on our website there will be a series of mandatory data, whose fields are marked with the symbol *. In the case of not filling out such fields, the described purposes of each of the forms can not be carried out.
In some occasions, we inform you that by the simple use and navigation on our Website, Feria de Valladolid will store data related to:
- IP adress
- Browser version
- Duration of the visit or navigation through the Website
Last update: April 11th, 2019
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to the user’s computer for the purpose of storing data, which can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
What type of cookies does this website use?
TECHNICAL: They are first-party, session, identification, configuration and registration cookies, strictly necessary for the identification of the user and for providing services requested by the user. The information obtained through them is treated only by the domain www.feriavalladolid.com
ANALYSIS: Those cookies are, treated by us or by third parties, the cookies that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
The analysis cookies used by the domain are:
|Cookie name||Default length||Description|
|__utmt||10 minutes||Used to limit the percentage of requests.|
|__utmc||End of browser session||Not used in ga.js. It is configured to interact with urchin.js. Previously, this cookie acted together with the cookie __utmb to determine if the user was in a new session or visit.|
|__utmv||Two years from configuration or update||Used to store personalized visitor variable data. This cookie is created when a programmer uses the _setCustomVar method with a custom visitor variable. It was also used for the withdrawn _setVar method. The cookie is updated each time data is sent to Google Analytics.|
Más información sobre el uso de las cookies de Google Analytics en los sitios web en el siguiente enlace:More information about the use of Google Analytics cookies on the websites at the following link: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/gajs/cookie-usage?hl=es
How can you configure your Cookies?
- Internet Explorer: Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools> Options> Privacy> History> Custom Settings. For more information, you can check Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings> Show advanced options> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can check Google support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences> Security. For more information, you can check Apple support or browser Help.
- Opera: Settings> Options> Advanced> Cookies. For more information, you can consult Opera support or browser Help.
- If you use a different browser than the previous ones, consult its policy of installation, use and blocking of cookies.
What happens if Cookies are disabled?
Some features of the Services and areas of this website may not work properly if cookies are disabled.
Do we update our Cookies Policy?
Last update: April 11th, 2019