ADVANCE FINE EXHIBITORS #WINETOURISMEXPO
List updated as of December 3, 2019
FINE SCHEDULE, WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 12
- 9:30 a.m. – Opening of fair and Wine Hub area. Meeting point with guided wine tasting service from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m./BE FINE – Marketing and innovation in wine tourism experiences.
- 10:05 a.m. – Presentation on wine tourism. Success story: the example of Italy:
- Pericle Paciello, Manager of the facility Rocca di Frassinello, designed by Renzo Piano
- 10:45 a.m. – Panel discussion
- Spain Through its Wineries – Pedro Vargas, director of wine tourism project backed by the WTO.
- EnoMICE – Alicia Estrada, wine tourism consultant and director of Marketing and Innovation at GEBTA.
- Lluís Tolosa, sociologist and author of the book Marketing del Enoturismo. 12 errores habituales, 12 propuestas alternativas (Wine Tourism Marketing: 12 common mistakes, 12 alternative proposals).
- 11:40 a.m. – Questions & answer session
- 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m./BE FINE – How to improve your wine tourism experience
- 3:35 p.m. – Success story: The Bordeaux region
- Sylvain Boivert, Director, Conseil des Grands Crus Classés. Bordeaux
- Vincent Gallé, Director of Innovation and Development, Château de Rayne. ‘Best of Wine Tourism 2016’ award in the ‘Discovery and Innovation’ category.
- 4:15 p.m. – Panel discussion
- Enrique Valero, managing director of Abadía Retuerta
- Ana Faustino, general manager of Hotel São Lourenço, Portugal
- Butterfield & Robinson Agency, Óscar Biedma
- Rosa Melchor, chairwoman of ACEVIN
- 5:10 p.m. – Questions & answer session
- 6:30 p.m. – End of day
FINE SCHEDULE THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 13
- 9:30 a.m. – Opening of the fair and Wine Hub area. Meeting point with guided wine tasting service from 10 am to 6 pm.
- 10:00 a.m. 12:00 p.m. /BE FINE – How to make yourself more visible: digital marketing for wine tourism
- 10:05 a.m. – Workshop.
- Adela Pereira – More than 20 years of experience in Spain and Chile. Provides training on digital strategy.
- Patricia Carrasco – Professor, University of Girona, INESDI, business adviser at the Barcelona Mobile World Congress.
- 11:15 a.m. – Questions & answer session
- 11:30 a.m. /BE FINE – Success story: Napa Valley. Paul Woolls, Progeny Winery
- 12:10 pm / Question & answer session
- 12:30 pm – ‘The anti-tasting’. Wine Tourism School of Castilla y León
- 6:30 p.m. – Closure of fair.
Schedule updated on January 29, 2020