9:30 a.m.| Fair and Wine Hub zone open. Meeting point with a commentated wine service from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
10:00 a.m. | Be FINE Session One | Big Data – Macrotrends We analyse the market and consider the importance of identifying tourists’ behaviour.
10:05 a.m. | Opening address | A talk by Juan Luis Nicolau, professor at Virginia Tech University.
11:00 a.m. | Analysis and discussion | How to put the data to effective use The application of big data in the wine tourism industry and making the most of the data available.
- Cathy Huyghe, CEO at Enolytics (Georgia, USA)
- Luís Brites, CEO at Clever Hospitality Analytics (Portugal)
12:10 noon | End of Be FINE Session One
3:30 p.m. | Be FINE Session Two | The Microenvironment | An analysis of our current customers vs our ideal customers.
3:35 p.m. Analysis and discussion | The impact of Silicon Valley on Napa Valley. ++
- Blanca Pérez-Sauquillo López, Assistant Director General of International Marketing at Turespaña
- Adam Gurzenski, DTC Manager at Artesa Estate Vineyards & Winery
- Joan Romero, Wine Tourism Director at Raventós Codorníu
- Juan Muñoz, Director of the augmented reality project at Familia Fernández Rivera
4:40 p.m. | Workshop |How to identify the differences between your current customer and your ideal customer
- David Mora, wine tourism and marketing expert
6:10 p.m. | End of Be FINE Session Two