- 09:30 hours – FINE AND Wine Hub opening. Meeting point offering a wine tasting by a sommelier, from 10:00 to 18:00 hours.
- 10:00-12:00 hours – First Be FINE Conference Session: Macrotrends-Big Data. Market research, the importance of understanding the tourist behaviour.
Opening presentation: Juan Luis Nicolau-Virginia Tech University. Top-25 international researchers in tourism according to the ranking published in Tourism Management Perspectives.
Discussion panel. Companies applying big data in wine tourism will give us some insights in how to take advantage of it. How to use a data driven approach to tailor wine experiences to the preferences of intended target markets. Cathy Huyghe, CEO Enolytics. (Georgia. USA)
- 15:30–16:30 hours. Second Be FINE Conference Session: Closest environment-We analyse our current clients.
The impact of Napa Valley over Silicon Valley. Discussion panel. Success stories that will explain how to find out the differences between your current and ideal customer. Kathy Magner, Robert Mondavi Winery (California. USA)
Web analytics and marketing tools applied to wine tourism experiences.
- 16:30-18:00 hours. Learn how to identify your ideal customer: Marketing innovation through the experience customization. How to define your buyer persona. David Mora, Emoturismo.
- 18:30 hours. – End of the session.