10:00 a.m.| First block Be FINE: The importance of MICE tourism for the future of wine tourism.
10:05 a.m. | Opening Speech | Luis Dupuy de Lôme, American Express GBT
11:00 a.m. | Analysis Table : What are incentive clients looking for?
- Claudio Castro, Director MICE, Patterson Travel.
- Carla Vidal, Events Coordinator and Brand Ambassador, Grupo Freixenet.
- Melanie Shafer, Vice President of DTC and Marketing, Gloria Ferrer.
- Gustavo Ortega, Fundador and Director General, El Cielo Winery México.
12:10 p.m. | End of the first block Be FINE
15:30 p.m. | Second Be FINE Block : I’m “almost” full.
15:35 p.m. | Analysis round table: “De-seasonalization of demand: how to optimize wine tourism resources for MICE?
- Filipe Carvalho, Comercial Director at WOW.
- Carlos Garrido, President at CEAV.
- Fay Taylor, President at Spain DMC’s.
16:40 p.m. | Workshop: Online and offline marketing channels for MICE wine tourism.
- Alicia Estrada, Marketing & Comunication Director at GEBTA
18:10 p.m. | End of the second block Be FINE